Read our DONATE page to see how we use the funds we receive.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- Autism Housing Roundtable Brings National Experts Together to Increase Possibilities & Decrease Barriers to Housing on About Us
- Communities to Know: Indigo Trails (MD) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- Communities to Know: Cape Cod Village (MA), Bancroft Lakeside Campus (NJ) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- LTO Ventures Community Concept Site Plan Unveiled | LTO Ventures on Our Model
- Articles | Agricultural Communities for Adults with Autism on Choice v. Olmstead
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The New Jersey Housing Resource Guide for ASD Adults is a must read for anyone involved in solutions for community living for ASD adults. It was published in January 2009, but I came across it today in an article by … Continue reading
Supplemental Security Income (refered to as Social Security disability in the headline) provides up to $684 per month to disabled persons, including those with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities. These funds are often used primarily to pay for housing. The … Continue reading
One more good example why the LTO Ventures business and financial model will be built on private pay, self-generated revenues and charitable contributions instead of dependence on government funding or insurance money. To read the article on DisabilityScoop.com, click here.