We are pleased to welcome Jessica E. Campbell to the LTO Ventures Board of Directors. Jessica is a board certified behavior analyst that specializes in applied behavior analysis and autism spectrum disorders. She provides behavior therapy, social skills programs, parent training, and IEP consultation for families affected by autism through her practice, Campbell Center for Autism in Las Vegas. Additionally, as a sister of an adult living with an intellectual and physical disability Jessica has much compassion, respect and understanding for people with special needs, as well as their family members.
Read our DONATE page to see how we use the funds we receive.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- Autism Housing Roundtable Brings National Experts Together to Increase Possibilities & Decrease Barriers to Housing on About Us
- Communities to Know: Indigo Trails (MD) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- Communities to Know: Cape Cod Village (MA), Bancroft Lakeside Campus (NJ) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- LTO Ventures Community Concept Site Plan Unveiled | LTO Ventures on Our Model
- Articles | Agricultural Communities for Adults with Autism on Choice v. Olmstead