We are pleased t0 be participating as a member on May 3-5 in the 1st Annual Summit of the Agricultural Communities for Adults with Autism (ACAA) at Bittersweet Farms in Whitehouse, OH. [MORE] UPDATE (5/8): It was a fantastic gathering of current and prospective providers doing great work and innovating solutions. We’ll post a full report in a few days, and update our “Communities to Know” section.
Read our DONATE page to see how we use the funds we receive.
For Email Newsletters you can trust
- Autism Housing Roundtable Brings National Experts Together to Increase Possibilities & Decrease Barriers to Housing on About Us
- Communities to Know: Indigo Trails (MD) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- Communities to Know: Cape Cod Village (MA), Bancroft Lakeside Campus (NJ) | LTO Ventures on Communities to Know
- LTO Ventures Community Concept Site Plan Unveiled | LTO Ventures on Our Model
- Articles | Agricultural Communities for Adults with Autism on Choice v. Olmstead