LTO Ventures provides consulting and project management and technical advisory services to take your project from visioning and concept development through grand opening and occupancy. We’re parents of adults with disabilities. We’ve been where you are. We want to help.
We help parents solve the challenge of “where will my son or daughter live after I am gone?” LTO Ventures’ mission is to guide families and organizations to create affordable, sustainable, supportive housing, employment, and social options for adults with IDD. We also can refer you to existing and emerging settings.
The first place we start is helping guide you to the information you need to make these important decisions with your sons and daughters. LTO Ventures consulting services include:
- Conference Presentations
- Small Group Presentations (Web-based, Conference Call, or In-person)
- Networking and Referrals
Organizational Readiness and Concept Development Workshops
Once families and organizations decide they want to develop housing for adults with IDD, they often turn to Google to research how to get started. Their journey typically involves phone calls and visits to existing settings, and attendance at conferences. This is where LTO Ventures can have an immediate benefit by saving your group years of research and hundreds of thousands of dollars. We’ve done all that already.
Our Kick-Starting Your Dream Workshop is an intensive one-day exploration of the potential of your group to achieve its housing vision and mission. At the completion, we provide you a comprehensive Organizational Readiness Assessment including specific actionable recommendations your group can use to advance your project and as groundwork for Strategic Plan Development. We charge a flat fee of $2,500 plus travel expenses for this Workshop.
Does this sound like where your group is? Want to learn more? Email Mark Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Management and Technical Advisory Services
LTO Ventures is more than an online directory of settings and toolkit…we are your project development partner. We’ve designed projects. We’ve built projects. We’ve been onsite and thoroughly understand more than 100 settings small to large.
We are the “boots on the ground” working side-by-side with you to manage your project according to plans we develop together. Our success is measured by your success, and we are with you every step of the way. The scope of contracted services we can provide to you include:
- Project Management and Technical Advisory Services from Visioning to Occupancy
- Strategic and Business Plan Development
- Budget and Cash Flow Development
- Development Planning and Donor Management Systems
- Marketing and Communications Planning and Implementation
- Operational Infrastructure, Policies and Procedures
- Financial and Corporate Records Management
- Compliance and Audit Readiness
- Board, Staff, and Volunteer Hiring and Development
- Resident Interest List Development and Qualification
- Data Collection, Documentation, and Reporting
- 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Formation (including Form 1023 application, Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation)