LTO Ventures and President & CEO Mark L. Olson are recognized as subject matter experts on federal and state issues affecting adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder, IDD, including Choice/Self-Determination, Community Living, Employment, Medicaid, and Civil Rights.
We also are members of Together for Choice, a national coalition organized by providers and families across the country seeking to enhance the right of individuals with developmental disabilities to choose where to live and how to spend their days.
MEDIA: I am pleased to speak with members of the media on the record and as background. Call my cell 702.353.6540 or email email@example.com to reach me.
CMS REGULATIONS & RELATED DOCUMENTS
- Final Rule CMS-2249-F/CMS-2296-F, Jan. 10, 2014 [PDF]
- Fact Sheet – Overview of Regulation [PDF]
- Fact Sheet – Summary of Key Provisions of the HCBS Settings Final Rule [PDF]
- Fact Sheet – 1915(c) Changes to HCBS Waiver Program [PDF]
- Fact Sheet – 1915(i) Key Provisions for HCBS State Plan Option [PDF]
- Information Bulletin – Final Regulations for HCBS Provided under Medicaid’s 1915(c), 1915(i), and 1915(k) Authorities [PDF]
OLMSTEAD v. L.C. & RELATED DOCUMENTS
- Opinion by Justice Ginsburg 98-536P.ZO [PDF]
- Concurrence by Justice Stevens 98-536P.ZC [PDF]
- Concurrence by Justice Kennedy 98-536P.ZC1 [PDF]
- Dissent by Justice Thomas 98-536P.Z [PDF]
- Syllabus 98-536P.ZS [PDF]